Your FEMS Profile
All abstracts must be submitted online via the conference website. In order to submit your abstract, you need a FEMS profile/account. Please create an account here or login with your credentials here. Please make sure that your contact data is correct so the Congress Secretariat can contact you with questions and eventually with the results of your submission.
Once logged in to your FEMS profile, you can access abstract submission via this link.
You can find the abstract submission in your FEMS profile:
- Login to your FEMS profile here.
- Click on the Announcement - 'Abstract submissions for FEMS2023 Congress on Microbiology are now live'
- Fill in the form and submit
Check the video instruction below.
- after submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email containing the next steps and deadlines for your submission
- if you would like to make changes to your abstract, please do so until the abstract submission deadline; after the deadline, no changes can be accepted anymore
- abstracts can be withdrawn until 14 days after notification on acceptance
- the Congress Programme Committee will review all abstracts and select the format of presentation
- information on acceptance or rejection of all abstract as well as grant submissions will be sent out in early April 2023
Do you still have a question? Check out the Abstract Submission FAQ!
If you still need assistance or have any questions regarding the abstract submission process, please contact us at email@example.com.