The FEMS2023 App
We are pleased to provide you with the FEMS2023 app, the best way to organize your experience at FEMS2023. Download the FEMS2023 app to browse the Congress programme, learn about the speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, access the venue floor plan and much more.
Download the FEMS2023 App
The FEMS2023 app is available on the App Store for iPhone, and the Google Playstore for Android. Download and install the app, then use the same email address you have used to register for FEMS2023 to set up a profile in the app.
Navigate Through The App
You can browse through the different sections of the app with buttons at the bottom of the screen. On each of those sections, the last viewed page is saved. This way you can for example quickly switch between the programme and the exhibitors. Tap twice on a button to return to the home page of the section.
- Programme: you can find all the sessions and presentations here. Through the filter button top right, you can show for example only saved items or items with a certain topic or keyword. You can also switch between viewing the programme in a list, or as a table. Tap an item to see its details such as location, speaker, or subject.
- Industry: all exhibitors and sponsors involved in the event. Click a company in the list to get more information, such as booth location or website.
- People: all speakers, authors, and chairs in the event. Click a person to see more information about him or her, like a biography or the session in which this person is involved. If supported, you can search for a person through the search bar at the top of the page.
- Floor plan: on this page, you can find a map of the venue. To find the location of a specific room or booth, click the search button at the top right. Tap one of these places to show its location on the map.
- Search: on the general search page, you can look for anything in the event: session, person, topic, etc. Click and item to see more information about it.
Save Items And Create Notes
Save any session, person, company, etc. to your favourites with the bookmark icon or button. You can also make a note to an item by clicking the 'Add note' button. Saved items and notes are stored in your personal section, which you can access from he profile icon at the top right.
If you sign in from the personal section, you can sync your favourites and notes between different devices.
Access The App Content On Your Desktop
If you are looking to view the app content on a bigger screen, you can access it also via the web version.
FAQs: Find the answers to all frequently asked questions about the app.